• Maldivian homestyle chips and a bottle of house Champagne upon arrival.
• Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks across seven restaurants & bars
• Breakfast buffet in Kakuni Restaurant serving both local and international cuisine.
• Lunch ‘a-la-carte’ in Kakuni Restaurant or Andiamo Bistro & Pool our Mediterranean Restaurant. G
• Dinner ‘a-la-carte’ in Ocean Grill our Steakhouse & Seafood Restaurant, White Orchid Restaurant offering
Asian-fusion cuisine, Andiamo Bistro & Pool our Mediterranean Restaurant or in Kakuni Restaurant during our two specialty themed buffet nights
once per day for each meal period.
• Enjoy spectacular sundowners in Infinity Bar & Pool, Horizon Lounge or Barefoot Bar.
• A wide selection of alcoholic beverages including international brands, beers, spirits, new-world & old world wines (red, white, rosé & sparkling), fruit juices, soft drinks, JA branded water (still), house cocktails& mocktails are available in all the bars & restaurants subject to opening hours.
• In-villa personal bar will be refilled once daily, at upturn with a selection of wines (red & white), internationalbeer, soft drinks, and JA branded water (still). Only consumed items will be replenished at upturn.
In-villa: wine cave/cellar is not included.
• International beers
• Spirits – vodka, gin, whisky, tequila, rum, Cognac/Armagnac
• A wide selection of wines from around the world; new-world & old-world by the glass
(red, white, rosé & sparkling)
• Selection of fruit juices
• Selection of soft drinks
Terms & Conditions
At certain speciality restaurants a special menu may be applicable. At a la carte restaurants an advance reservation is recommended and seating is subject to availability.
During Islamic Holidays, Ramadan or mourning periods, alcohol will be served as per prevailing government regulations i.e. daytime exclusions or 24-hour dry periods may apply.