Light refreshments, tropical cocktails and a wide variety of whiskies are served at the Sega Bar situated in the middle of the main pool. All the bars on the islands, including the Sega Bar, the Beach Bar on the Ile aux Cerfs and Robinson'''''s Bar on lot Mangenie, serve sandwiches and snacks.
Ile aux Cerfs
A 10-minute boat ride from Le Touessrok Mauritius takes you to the perfect place to spend a day relaxing by the beach, participating in a number of exciting water sports, or simply to enjoy a great meal. Guests can relax and grab a bite at Paul et Virginie, an old favourite, where the food ranges from lightly grilled, fried or steamed local fish, seafood, pizza and simply cooked Mauritian dishes - from palm hearts to fresh fish. Perfect for relaxing after a day's water sports or a round of golf - and with its own dance floor, ideal for weddings and large group occasions. The Beach Bar, offers a pleasurable selection of drinks from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm., as well as snacks from 11:30 am to 4:30 pm.
The truly romantic will love this deserted island, a few minutes by free boat transfer from the hotel and an exclusive retreat for Le Touessrok Mauritius guests. Robinson's is open for lunch and offers wonderful fresh fish options (from freshwater prawns to dorado), a salad bar and pizza oven. On Sunday it turns out a lavish brunch of spit-roasted lamb and chicken, Asian stir-fries, lagoon seafood and a dangerously tempting dessert counter. Sparkling wine is complimentary during Sunday brunch. Robinson's is open from Noon to 3:00 pm. Crusoe's Bar is the place to taste a selection of homemade rums served by the friendly governor of Ilot Mangenie, Mr. Robinson himself. Crusoe's Bar is open from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. daily.
Shangri-la’s Le Touessrok Resort & Spa, Mauritius offers access to two of the most spectacular golf courses in the world; Ile aux Cerfs and Anahita.
Shangri-La’s guests can benefit from complimentary daily green fees – one round of golf per person per day – at these two stunning golfing destinations, a seamless shuttle to the golf courses located only a few minutes away from the resort and chilled water bottles.
For beginners and those who want to try their hand at golf, a one-hour discovery session is offered at Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club and at Anahita Golf Club daily.
ILE AUX CERF - Only a few minutes away from the resort by boat shuttle, Iles aux Cerfs Golf Club is set apart from the mainland resort by a shimmering turquoise lagoon and boasts an unparalleled golfing experience.
- Access to two world-class championship golf courses in Mauritius, with complimentary transfers and daily green fees
- The golf courses offer spectacular views and distinctive challenges for both beginners and seasoned players
- Each hole has a minimum of four tees, Langer tees, championship tees, tournament tees and forward tees, and is suitable for beginners and pro-golfers alike
- The par 72 golf course spreads across 6,476 metres and offers a challenging, if not difficult, level
- The golf club also features a fully serviced clubhouse with pro shop, spacious locker rooms, a signature restaurant offering international cuisine with a spectacular view, a floodlit driving range with five target greens and Ile aux Cerfs Golf Academy
ANAHITA - The Ernie Els-designed 18-hole golf course, making the most of its tropical setting. Set out on generously proportioned fairways on a former sugar plantation in two distinct loops of nine, the Anahita Golf Club is constructed to USGA standard and incorporates some old dry-stone walls and a links-like stream into the layout, backed by lush mountains and fringed by the crystal-clear lagoon.
- The par 72 golf course spans across 6,828 metres with five tee options for adults and a junior tee for a challenging level with wide fairways
- Fully serviced clubhouse with a pro shop, locker rooms with bag storage space and delight in Mediterranean specialities at the restaurant
- A driving range with nine target greens and Anahita Golf Academy complete the offering for a memorable golfing experience