To learn more about Luxury Holidays Direct Travel Policy and Advice for COVID-19 - Click Here
Wedding & Honeymoon Holidays Wedding & Honeymoon Holidays Wedding & Honeymoon Holidays Wedding & Honeymoon Holidays Wedding & Honeymoon Holidays

Weddings in Style

Our dedicated consultants will tailor-make all the perfect arrangements, offer all the necessary expertise and will source the best deal suitable for you! From a standard Civil Wedding (including Registrar + licence fee only) to a special Wedding Package including additional transport to/from legal offices & personal extras. We will ensure a truly memorable wedding ceremony!

Booking your Wedding

After choosing the wedding destination, we will require two different date options. Once the Registrar has approved the documents, the preferred wedding date will be confirmed in writing, detailing your Wedding Package and optional extras.

We will require clear copies of all necessary documents at least 10 weeks before travel, along with your requests for optional extras. Also, it is imperative that the original documents are taken with you on your travels.

Getting married abroad Legal requirement per country
Quick and easy guide for your dream wedding

Getting married abroad


Mauritius: If bride divorced and remarrying within 10 months, must do a pregnancy test in resort (local charge).
Seychelles: A copy of previous marriage certificate is also required with the applicable divorce document.

Mexico: Minimum residency is 3 business days (Monday-Saturday are classed as business days). Couples must arrive in resort by 3pm in order for that day to be considered as their first day. Compulsory blood test and medical taken in resort (local charge), documents translated in resort (local charge).

Bali: MUST have 7 nights residency in their hotel prior to getting married, residency period does not include Weekend / Bank holidays. Certificate of No Impediment must be obtained from local registry office before travel. This document is only valid for 3 months. Couple must visit the Consulate in person for endorsements, once before the wedding and once after. Taxi transfer and price for endorsement are payable locally. This information is a guideline only for British passport holders. Non British passport holders or those with documents issued outside of the UK should contact their local embassy. The information in the grid is an example of a destination as a whole but some specific hotels and resorts may have different guidelines, which can change at any time, it is therefore advisable to speak with your weddings specialist. Additional charges will apply if documents have to legalised by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.This is only applicable in some destinations. Documentation can change without prior notice, the information given at time of booking is correct. In some destinations, it is necessary to visit a local government office prior to your celebration, which is not included in the cost of your wedding package. Should you require any Visa information, please contact your locally embassy for information and applications. At short notice, laws and requirements are subject to change. Before you depart the UK, translation of documents may be required All marriage certificates are issued in the local language and controlled by the local authorities. Should they not be available before your return to the UK they will be posted to you. This can sometimes take a number of months. Additional charges will be incurred for translations upon your return to the UK.